Terms & Conditions
Customers using Paws4Play Dog Park do so at their own risk. Paws4Play accept no responsibility for any accidents whilst on the park premises including damage to yourselves (and members of your party), your property (including your car) and your dog(s).
By entering the Paws4Play Dog Park you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Agree that you use Paws4Play Dog Park at your own risk, accepting full responsibility for any accidents or damage to yourselves, your dogs or your own property
- Be respectful and polite to others you encounter on the site
- Ensure your dog(s) are well, fully vaccinated and wormed before entering the park
- Shut the main car park gate before taking your dog(s) out of your vehicle
- Your booked session includes unloading and loading your dog(s)
- On arrival ensure that your dog(s) remain in your vehicle until the previous users dog(s) are in theirs
- Ensure your dog(s) are always on a lead in the car park
- Pick up your dog poo, using the biodegradable bags provided, and place in the dog poo bins
- Do not stand on or use any of the dog equipment or specific play areas (e.g. the tunnels)
- Children are supervised at all times and kept off equipment and play areas
- Put all litter in the bins provided
- Leave all dog toys you find in the park and take the ones you bring with you home
- Ensure the pond gate is shut when you leave
- Don’t allow your dog(s) to damage any property or dig outside of the digging pit
- No smoking
- At least 48 hours’ notice if a cancellation and refund is required
- Customers will be notified as soon as possible if the park has to be closed. A full refund will be given
- Report any damage to: email@example.com
XL Bully Dog Terms and Conditions
In addition to the existing Paws4Play Terms and Conditions you must agree and comply with the following if you wish to bring an XL Bully Dog(s) to Paws4Play Dog Park.
- The dog is registered with the index of exempted dog (IED)
- There is a public liability insurance certificate for the dog
- The dog handler ratio is 1:1 with their handler at all times
- The dog is Neutered – in line with Government Rules
- The dog is Micro Chipped
- The dog is kept on a lead and muzzled in the car park, until the gate (from the carpark to the field) is shut
- The dog is put back on a lead and muzzled before opening the gate to leave the field into the carpark
- The ‘Reactive Dog’ sign and ‘Reactive Dog’ A-Frame are both used at the car park entrance
- The lead and muzzle once inside the secured field can be removed
If the household has more than 1 dog, they can come to the field together, but the banned breed dog must have its own handler and then another member of the same household needs to be present to supervise the other dogs.
If there is more than 1 banned breed in the household they can come together but each dog must have its own handler
If there are dogs from different households, the banned breed will need to remain muzzled and on a lead at all times with a 1:1 handler.
Paws4Play Data Protection Policy Statement
Paws4Play has to process information in order to deliver our service provision – a safe environment for you to exercise your dog.
The UK Data Protection Act 2018 says that any personal data we collect and hold about you has to be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
- the controller shall be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate, compliance with the above principles relating to the processing of personal data.
The Paws4Play needs to process personal data in order to deliver its services. Paws4Play objective is to use personal data and private information in the most efficient and effective way possible to deliver our service and to enhance privacy.
Paws4play will strive to:
- Adopt the least intrusive approach. Where services can be delivered or improved without affecting personal privacy, they will be
- Process all personal data fairly and lawfully throughout its whole lifecycle
- Ensure that any processing of personal data (particularly special categories of personal data) is justified on one or other of the legal bases set out in the data protection legislation and ensure that any dealing with private information is compatible with individuals’ rights set out in human rights legislation
- Ensure that personal data or private information is obtained fairly and transparently
- Use personal data and private information throughout its whole lifecycle in a way which is compatible with the purposes which were communicated at the point of collection or before further processing, or for other purposes which are legally permitted
- Only share personal data or private information where we have the individual’s consent or where this is legally permitted, or where we are required to do so by law. Where this is done without consent we will ensure that there is openness and accountability in the process of striking a fair balance between individual rights and the wider public interest
- Collect and process only the minimum relevant amount of personal data or private information which is required to fulfil the purpose
- Take every reasonable step to ensure that data are accurate and where necessary kept up to date, and to ensure that inaccurate data are erased or rectified without delay
- Ensure that personal data and private information are kept in a form which permits identification for no longer than necessary, and that data and information is no longer retained once the purpose for processing has been fulfilled. Such data and information will be securely destroyed, in line with a specific data retention period
- Process data in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to personal data using systems which are resilient, and availability and access can be restored appropriately, and regularly testing and checking how effective these measures are
- Not transfer personal data or private information to any country outside the European Economic Area unless that country ensures an adequate level of privacy protection, or we have provided appropriate safeguards
- Facilitate the exercise of data subject rights, including the right of access, the right to rectify or complete data, the right to erasure (right to be forgotten), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object, and right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing
- Use only data processors who provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to meet the requirements of data protection legislation and ensure the rights of data subjects are protected
- Notify personal data breaches to the ICO and communicate personal data breaches to data subjects as required by data protection legislation and wherever the ICO is notified
- Ensure the owner of Paws4Play is accessible to data subjects regarding all issues about the processing of their data, or the exercise of their rights under data protection legislation.
The gate from the car park to the dog park has an electronic access code lock. Your code will allow entry and exit through this gate during the time of your booked session.