Paws4Play Privacy Notice
This is the privacy notice for Paws4Play. We, Paws4Play, respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice provides information on how we will look after your personal data when you use our services and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
When we use your personal data, Paws4Play is the data controller.
As the data controller, we must:
- only keep the data that we need to provide services and do what the law says we must
- keep your records safe and accurate
- only keep your data as long as we have to
- collect, store and use your data in a way that does not break any data protection laws
Things you can do to help us:
- tell us when any of your details change; and
- tell us if any of the information we hold on you is wrong
Who are we?
Paws4Play provide a safe environment which enables customers to bring their dog(s) to:
- Allow their dogs off the lead to run free (without any stress)
- Train their dog(s) in peace
- Keep their reactive dogs away from others
- Ensure poor recall dogs can’t run away
- Allow their older dog(s), or dog(s) recovering from surgery, to potter at their own pace
- Allow their puppies or rescue dog(s) to run free (especially if you are unsure how they will behave off the lead)
- Meet their friends and let the dog(s) play
- Take great photos of their dog(s) having fun and exploring (ideal for Instagram!)
- Give their charges a treat (as dog walkers or doggy day care owners)
- Exercise their dog(s) in the dark to fit in with work patterns (knowing you are also safe)
- Allow their dog(s) to enjoy a swim in a filtered and UV treated swim safe pond.
Paws4Play are the data controller and responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions about this privacy notice please contact Paws4Play using the following details:
E Mail: email@example.com
Address: Paws4Play, Woodend, Mutterton, Nr Cullompton, Devon EX151RN
Personal Data we collect about you
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you:
- Identity data includes your name,
- Contact data includes your email and telephone number
- Any financial data includes bank account and payment card details will be processed by Stripe. We recommend that you read their privacy notice to understand how they will process your personal data. A link to their privacy notice is here.
Purposes for which we will use your data
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons.
- Where we need to perform the contract, we have entered with you
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- In limited circumstances, with your explicit written consent.
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so.
|Type of data
|Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
|Administration of bookings, provision of a gate code to access Paws4Play onsite facilities, contact about the general running of the park and for marketing of the park services.
|Identity data Contact data
|Article 6 (1b) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
Who will your data be shared with?
Information will be shared with third parties only when necessary as part of the provision of our services to you and/or where we have a legal or regulatory requirement to do so.
How do we store your personal data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Your personal data will be retained for a maximum period of 6 years from the date you cease to use our services.
At the end of a retention period, your personal data will be deleted safely and securely.
What rights do I have about my data?
The Paw4Play recognises and respects individual rights under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The detail below set out our understanding of those rights and links to guidance on how they might be applied to personal data processed by Paws4Play.
Depending on which lawful basis Paws4Play is relying upon to process your data, varying application of your rights may apply.
- Your right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal data
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify personal data that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete personal data that you think is incomplete
- Your right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data in certain circumstances
- Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Your right to object to processing – you have the right to object to processing if we are able to process your information because the process forms part of our public tasks or is in our legitimate interests
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the way in which we process your personal data (see in this page below)
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights.
To exercise your rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your exercising your rights within one month of receiving your request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can contact Paws4Play at email@example.com
If you remain unsatisfied with the handling of your personal information having raised concerns with the Paws4Play you can complain to the ICO.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notices under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated in February 2024